Sunday, August 19, 2018

Yeah, You got this!!!

           Have you ever participated in an activity that was draining and exhausting?  Lets say a 5k, a triathlon, or a marathon?  It's definitely a big accomplishment to do something like that.  I for one have not done any of these things for the reason as to I am more of a couch potato than a Rabbit.   Lets be real, no one wants to see all this running lol.  I know, I know, I am a little harsh on myself and people would "be supportive" thinking look at her trying to better herself.
            Anyway, got a little off topic there, I do the other side of things like the cheering them on and hopefully giving them a little more momentum to finish the last leg of the race.  Go get 'em, you got this, almost there, and you're doing great are of course the go to comments.  I decided to add a little bit more pizzazz, my children, more so my daughter, and I decided we were going to add some dance moves! The neighbors living around that area were probably watching thinking i get free entertainment! Hey the more the smiling faces the better the world is right :D. 
             Then you bring my husband into the mix, who needs to cheer on the cheer squad to keep up the momentum of excitement for these participants.  My middle child decided he is going to motivate the runners by running with them on the small strip of road between the turn and where we direct them.  My oldest decided his job was to stand there and clap in the back.  Looking at my children you can definitely see their personalities coming through just by the different things they did while volunteering at the event.  


No comments: